Check the version
number of MyQ app on ALL of your app-enabled devices including your smartphone
and/or tablets. If your app version is older than 3.7 version on any of your
devices, please update the app now.
NOTE: If you already have version 3.7 on all of your app enabled devices, you may skip this step and go directly to STEP 2.
For your convenience, instructions for how update your app are provided below:
- Using your smartphone, go to the App Store.
- Click "Updates" in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll to the Chamberlain MyQ app and tap the update button.
- Using your smartphone, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the "Chamberlain MyQ Home Control" app.
- Tap the UPDATE button to update your app to the current version.
Open your MyQ app on ALL of your app enabled devices and log in again. This simple action of logging back in will complete the update process and ensure that you continue to receive notifications past January 27th.
If you have any questions regarding the MyQ app update, please post them below and we will provide you with an answer as soon as we can.
The MyQ Team