This is a new set up and I am unable to configure the device. Please review the details below...
- I have a Craftsman Unit (1/2 HP) installed with the 2 door sensors. House was built on 2004 so the unit meets after 1993 requirements.
- Set up button is RED
- I purchased MyQ Hub with 1 Sensor this weekend and went through the initial setup for Hub which is now Solid Green
- I also successfully created an account at Chamberlain and was following the instructions. When it asks to push and release button on the garage unit, after approx. 2-3 minutes I do hear a click on the Garage door before the solid indicator light goes off and within a min Garage door opens or closes. However, on the configuration screen, it is still telling me that it is configuring and then I get a message that "Unfortunately learning has completed unsuccessfully. Try again or monitor door only? Try again or monitor door only?
- In my view, I believe that pairing with my Garage door must be completed since the door is opening and closing as I am going through the steps but not sure why I am unable to successfully complete the steps?
- Also, I tried going through the configuration and when it asks to push and release the button, I did not do that and clicked next to see what happens and the door opened and closed 3 times as a part of the configuration process and ended up getting the same "Unfortunately learning has completed unsuccessfully. Try again or monitor door only? Try again or monitor door only?" message.
- Also, I have tried to configure both from iPhone X with the most current OS 12.1 version and from Windows 10 PC and getting same results.
Be the first to post a reply!