I’m sorry to hear that MyQ won’t program to your Craftsman with an orange learn button. After you’ve installed your MyQ Garage, if you are unable to add the garage door opener by selecting orange learn button under step 8, try selecting green learn button.
- Log into your MyQ account.
- Tap the + sign
- Press Add Device (Android) or Add To: Place (Apple)
- Select Garage Door Opener for device you want to add.
- Tap yes to indicate you are using a door sensor.
- Locate the door sensor, press the test button, then tap Next on the app.
- Once the MyQ Garage beeps, select the Brand/Model of your garage door opener.
- If you are prompted to, select the color or learn button then press "Program Door Control" OR
- Proceed by pressing Program Door Control to continue.
- Follow the on screen prompts.
- When device was added, name your device and click save.
If you still need assistance, please contact technical support. We will assist you there.