I have model number: WD962MLEVC
1. Do a hard reset on the gateway.
- Remove power connection from gateway,
- Press and hold the Reset button, and
- While holding reset button press, connect power to gateway.
- Continue to hold Reset button for 5 - 20 sec while all LEDs remain off until the yellow LED light blinks.
- Release reset button.
2. Attempt to
add the device to the account. How
to add devices to the MyQ account
3. If still unable to add the device, do another hard reset on the gateway and then clear the MyQ devices from the garage door opener or the MyQ Control Panel.
To clear the devices
1. Press the learn button until the LED light goes out, release.
2. Immediately press and hold the learn button again until the LED light goes out, release.
4. Attempt to add the device to the account, again. How to add devices to the MyQ account
5. If still unable to add and another account was used previously to program the garage door opener or MyQ Control Panel, make sure that it is removed from that account.
6. If garage door opener or MyQ Control Panel is not on a known account then replace logic board on the opener or MyQ Control Panel, if it's the MyQ door control.