- Go to your iPhone’s Home screen.
- From the Home screen, open the App Store.
- Tap on the Updates button located on the lower-right part of the App Store’s home screen.
- You can tap on the Update All button to update all the apps on your device. Note that once you tap on the Update All button, the updates will automatically start to download.
The only way to cancel the updates for all the apps is by going through each app and canceling each download individually.
- You also have the option to update your apps one at a time. You can tap on the Update button found on the right side of an app to update only the selected iOS app.
- Wait for the update to finish. You will know that the update is complete once the button next to the app changes to OPEN.
- You have completed the update of your iOS app.
To Update Apps on Android Devices
- On your Android smartphone or tablet head to the Google Play Store. If there isn't an icon on your homescreen then check the app menu. Note: You'll need a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection to access the Play Store.
- Hit the menu button (three square dots) which is located at the top right hand side of the screen and select 'My Apps'.
- This menu is where you can see which apps on your device have available updates. You can individually update apps or hit the button at the top to update them all in one go.
You might also a list of manual updates. These apps must be updated on an individual basis. At the bottom of the list you'll see all the apps which are up to date.