Here are the instructions on how to clear the Wi-Fi:
1. The green LED must be on or flashing to erase the Wi-Fi settings.
2. Press and hold the settings (gear) button on the side of the hub until the blue LED starts flashing. Once the LED is flashing blue the Wi-Fi is ready to be set up.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Chuck
1. Erase the Connection from Garage Door Opener to Home Wi-Fi Network:
· Press & Hold the Black adjustment button (6 Seconds)
3 Beeps should be heard
2. Activate Wi-Fi Learn Mode:
· Press the YELLOW learn button 3x
Beep Once / Blue Light will Flash
3. Connect to MyQ
Connect Mobile Device to – “MyQ-“ prefix network
4. Connect Garage Door Opener to your Home Network
· Launch browser on mobile deviceSetup.myqdevice.com