Added gateway to my chaimberlqain.com account but no matter what I do the app never sees the opener
I click add - enter the SN from the gateway - then add opener
pick no wifi
then click add and hit the learn buttton
the light blinks but the app just says
"Adding your device timed out. Please try again later."
ive deleted the gateway and readded it - I moved the gateway next to the opener with a long cat 5 cable
nothing seems to help
Any ideas are welcome
DOnt want to send the gateway back to amazon
Here are some troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.
1. Do a hard reset on the gateway.
- Remove power connection from gateway,
- Press and hold the Reset button, and
- While holding reset button press, connect power to gateway.
- Continue to hold Reset button for 5 - 20 sec while all LEDs remain off until the yellow LED light blinks.
- Release reset
2. Attempt to
add the device to the account. How
to add devices to the MyQ account
3. If still unable to add the device, do another hard reset on the gateway and then clear the MyQ devices from the garage door opener or the MyQ Control Panel.
To clear the devices
1. Press the learn button until the LED light goes out, release.
2. Immediately press and hold the learn button again until the LED light goes out, release.
4. Attempt to add the device to the account, again. How to add devices to the MyQ account
The Gateway was new out of the box - NOt sure what I would be resetting, since there is ZERO Config to do, but Ill try it
Opener Part # 45dcBR5R Model LW5000EV
Chamberlain 0.75-HP MyQ Battery Backup Belt Garage Door Opener
I have attempted all of the troubleshooting tips and none have worked. Please contact me about the next steps that I need to take.